Strength in numbers!
Because illustrators often work alone it can be easy to feel isolated and unsure of whether you are making wise decisions for your business. Becoming a member of Illustrators Australia is a great way to benefit from the experience of others and feel part of a supportive community. And because we are the largest association and peak body of professional illustrators in Australia, you will also receive exclusive extras and discounts that ensure you receive excellent value for money.
We offer loads of member benefits including:
- Your own easily updateable page on our website featuring 12 images, biography and links
- We promote our members to potential employers through the Website, Source Book, Seminars, Exhibitions and other events, as well as social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Information on local and international illustration events, competitions and seminars
- The opportunity to contribute to exclusive members only group exhibitions
- Member discounts on loads of goods and services
- Occasional social nights, folio nights etc. where you can meet and learn from other professional illustrators from the Australian illustration community
- The opportunity to promote your work through the Illustrators Source Book (extra fee will apply for inclusion)
- Receive OUTLINE, our national quarterly newsletter, and monthly Pinboard (both electronic)
- Access to the Members Only section of this web site, where you will find valuable information on things like copyright and how to deal with clients, price guidelines and other resources
- The opportunity to become an IA committee member and have a direct influence on the development of the illustration profession